Monday 31 October 2011

Atlas Hands - Benjamin Francis Leftwich


This is one of my favourite songs and when I watched the music video, I found some similar qualites to what I've been inspired by for my music video, eg. natural lighting. The beach location is something which I'd love to use, especially with the sunset; it creates a very mystical atmosphere. This would be good for my video, as it would feel quite magical, mirroring the love that the characters feel. The slow editing fits with the pace of the song and creates quite a dreamy effect, particularly with the use of natural lighting. I really like the close up of the boy's eyes at the end because it makes you feel a connection with the character. There's a scene in my music video where the girl first sees the boy in which we will also have a close up of her eyes. I can use this video as inspiration for that particularly shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment