Wednesday 1 February 2012

Filming Diary

 


Above my filming diary are some photo's that I took when on loaction with Steve and Hannah. I edited them using my iPhone 'instagram' app, which has proved very useful when quickly editing digital photos without fuss. It's something I am planning to do throughout the rest of the filming process and I will hopefully end up with a bank of beautiful photgraphs that I may be able to blend into my work, eg. My album cover and magazine advert.

Below this text is a photo of me filming a mid-shot of Hannah on the bus. It proved quite hard to get steady shots because of the movement, however when reviewing the footage back it appears to be steady enough.

Me and Emma are now in the process of editing our existing fottage together to create a taster of the material to come. It will allow is to pick out and know key shots and what editing effects work,and what ones don't.


No comments:

Post a Comment