Thursday 2 February 2012


When filming on loaction in Exeter we captured a great shot of two birds fyling over Hannah and Steve. This made me instantly think of the current book I am reading, Birdsong. The book is a romantic war novel, however it relates to our music videos narrative well as it too focuses on the beginning of love/infatuation, happiness of love, and loss of love.

There is also a BBC adaptation of the book that I have been watching too. It has given me great inspiration for some shots and editing techniques that I may explore with our music video. Above the BBC trailer is some art work and a theatre poster. This has feed me some ideas about how to constuct my poster and album cover.

I have thought about including some signs and codes into my music video carrying a bird theme. For example a bird duvet & the books Birdsong. This carries connotations of freedom, innocence, natural colours and beauty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment