Sunday 18 March 2012

Rough-cut 2 (Audience Feedback)


I filmed a short interview with Ellen, aged 19 about my music video and her personal thoughts on it. As you can see I asked a wide range of questions that were relevant to the production of my piece. I asked other members of my target audience similar questions and this was their response: 

- Claire, aged 15 said:
  • " I like the opening sequence, it's fun and effective."
  • "I empathise with the female character and can relate to her."
  • "The close up of the book in the cafe is really clever as it foreshadows their relationship."
  • "The ending is good because it's a realistic portrayal of young love. I expected that to happen because the mood of the video changed towards the end."
Amelia, aged 17 said:
  • "I really liked the blue tones towards the end of the video because it showed the deterioration of the relationship and reflected the mood of the video." 
Cassie, aged 16 said:
  • "The ending needs to be more definite, as it seems to trail off pointlessly. It would be a better ending if it faded out earlier on. Also, I don't understand the beach scene at the end!" 
James, aged 18 said:
  • "I actually really enjoyed that! I felt like I could relate to the male character because he was a bit geeky and quirky, instead of a typical good looking guy! 
It is clear that my music video is on track and appealing to my target audience, however I understand there are a few 'tweaks' I must make to improve the quality of my video!  


      No comments:

      Post a Comment